Can I submit my catalogue of songs to CSI for research?

No. It is the responsibility of each Class Member to search the list and make claims where applicable. CSI is unable to assist you with this process.  However, CSI is responsible, along with CMRRA and SODRAC, to research the High-Value Items in an attempt to identify the rights owners in question.

To the extent that CSI or CMRRA is able to identify a Rightsholder for a High-Value Item, it will, in the absence of an existing claim, contact the appropriate party to request his/her claim to such item through the Claims Website. SODRAC, for its part, will automatically claim the royalties on behalf of its members and represented societies.

This article was posted in