How do I submit a claim as an author and/or a composer?

If you are an author and/or a composer and the musical work in question falls under a publishing deal, then any claim must be initiated by your publisher/administrator.

If you are an author and/or a composer, a publisher or a society represented by SODRAC, then SODRAC should claim your portion of the royalties on your behalf.

If you are self-published, then your user account and claim submissions are optimally processed under a payable publisher type account. If you have not previously registered this type of account with CSI, we will create one for you when you first submit a claim. The claim submission form will provide further instructions on filling out the form.

This article was posted in